Return PolicyOur Returns Policy: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
That's our commitment to you. If you are not 100% satisfied with an item you purchase from us, you may return it for a 100% refund. Simply return your purchased item within 30 days of delivery along with a printed copy of the e-mail receipt you received at the time you made your purchase. We'll also pay the return shipping cost if the return is a result of our error. Please note that we are unable to exchange items unless you received a damaged, defective or incorrect item directly from us.
Please also note that we will not accept any returns that meet the following descriptions:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has obvious signs of use.
- Any CD, DVD, VHS tape, software that has been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) or is not in its original condition.
The privacy protocols we employ regarding our web site are:
- For each visitor to our site, our server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the specific e-mail address.
- We compile aggregate information on the pages consumers visit, any information volunteered by the consumer, and all purchases made from our e-store.
- The information collected is used to improve the content of our site and is not shared with any other organizations.
- We employ a session identifier to enhance your experience and satisfaction with our store. We do not store any other information in cookies and do not engage cookies for any reason other than following:
- To provide you with site searching capability and give you the ability to find the items you wish to purchase quickly and easily.
- To provide you with a secure checkout experience. The cookie helps us to verify that you have logged in securely and prevents others from “hijacking” your checkout process.
- If you do not want to receive future e-mails from us, please go to https://www.gospelreggae.com/mail_list/unsubscribe.php. Submit your email address and You will receive a reply to confirm your desire to un-subscribe.
- If our information practices should change at any time, we will post the policy changes to this site. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our site periodically.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you through our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©Copyright 2015 Lion of Zion Entertainment - All rights reserved.